Monday 26 January 2015

It has been years....

OH HI, Im Eera ;) 


it has been six years since i last blogged! i was inspired by all th past bloggerslah like kahwin-khronicles, accidental bride... they have awesome posts i tell you, they shared hell lotsa things abt their vendors, reviews and ideas for their wedding. yang bagus yang tak bagus, yang berguna & yg tk guna all have! opps haha. so useful for  th future btb's.... mhmm like me! Hehe. yes you read it right! i just got engaged a month ago (campak confetti) to my bestfriend for 5 years, muhd ruzaini. Heh.



So, #RZNxxEERA (feeling ah nak hashtag jugak bahaha) wedding will be in January 2017, insyaallah. Yes 2 more years to go but you know what people keep telling me "eh 2 years will past by very fast tau!" "eh you better start survey now, if not last minute all fully booked" "eh this eh that..." UGH. this is so stressful tau! Thought that i still can chill chill kambing till end of this year sekali kena remind like this. tsk. Now everywhere i go, i have my wedding notes in my beg. YES. have to, ilham kan boleh datang bila-bila masa jer! Heh. I've already emailed few bridals and vendors. Most of them are yet to open their slots for 2017, yelah baru January 2015 what only kanchiong btb like me ah go email so early! HAHAH. As advised, i have to keep an eye on their opening slots on IG / FB. Good, still got time to save, still got time to chillllll. (maseh eh!)

Whoa, my first post but so long like this already. better stop now and save th rest for next one! Paipai! 


Much love, 
eera.

No comments:

Post a Comment